Short bio, few words that define you as an athlete and as a person:
- 2017 -now: Member of the L-Crew and Ermis Iliou teams
- Resilient with love for the mountains, ski mountaineering, trail running, and climbing
When did you first start your discipline?
- My main discipline was football until 2018. Sometime during the summer of 2018, and right after the football season was over, I happened to go to Mnt Olympus with a few friends, at a time when the Olympus Marathon was taking place. I got intrigued after seeing all the trail runners passing by the refuge we were staying, and with my then trainer Giorgos Loufekis (who at the time was working with me on my fitness level for football), we decided to participate in in a trail running race, and I fell in love with the sport
What do you most enjoy about your sport?
- The feeling of freedom and the constant change of scenery and terrain
What are your hobbies, profession outside of your sport?
- I’m a private employee, and I love football, climbing, camping and hiking
Who or what inspires you?
- Athletes who constantly seek to live outside their comfort zone
Describe your perfect day:
- If it’s the race season during winter, the perfect day includes 3-4 hours ski mountaineering training, a good meal, a good rest and in the evening one more hour of running training. If it’s summer, the perfect day includes camping with my friend, good food, drinks and tons of laugh
Achievements & future projects:
- Next goal is to participate in the greek Ski Mountaineering championshipAchievements:
- 1st place Helleborus Half Marathon 2022
- 1st place Arma Parnithas 2022
- 2nd place Imittos Epic 2022
- 4th place Artemisio Mountain Running 2022